Products You May Like
If you like your kart racers then chances are you’ll have been more than happy with what Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled has been delivering. But should you have found yourself taking down the opposition, and been left wanting more, then it’s time to start thinking about hitting the track once more, as the Neon Circus Grand Prix rolls into town.
The Neon Circus is the next Grand Prix headed to Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, and from 8th November 2019 all who have previously found love with Crash’s latest kart racer will be able to take on this electrifying Grand Prix season.
Coming along as a free update, the Neon Circus will see you given the opportunity to race around a bombastic new track, Koala Carnival, as you attempt to complete challenges to earn Nitro.
But there’s more and additional characters from the Crash universe are slated to enter the race too, with exciting items also in place and ready to fill the Nitro Gauge reward set. Further still, a new game mode will test your mettle, and a special chicken will make a grand entrance.
Expect to also see the Neon Circus providing access to new karts, new skins, wheels, decals, stickers and animated paint jobs which will let you showcase your colourful style.
The Neon Circus Grand Prix is due to go live with Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled come November the 8th (3:00 PM GMT to be precise), and it will be found including…
- NEW TRACK: Koala Kong is the master of ceremonies for this brand-new track, Koala Carnival! It’s a death-defying big top spectacle, done the way only Koala can.
- NEW GAME MODE: Hit those curves, secure those straightaways, tighten your path with Ring Rally, a new game mode in Local Arcade! Master each track and complete Ring Rally challenges to earn Nitro.
- NEW CHARACTERS: Crash Tag Team racers Pasadena O’Possum and Ebenezer Von Clutch bring the heat to the Pit Stop this season, and everyone’s favourite strongman, Koala Kong, headlines the Nitro Gauge reward set.
- NEW KARTS: Go off the rails with the Nitro Bumper Kart, relive the Crash Tag Team Racing days with the Pressuriser and take some risks with the Daredevil!
- PIT STOP: Put on a show with tons of new Pit Stop items, including Circus-themed Skins, Neon Wheels, and, for the first time, animated Paint Jobs!
- ROYAL POULTRY: Head over to the Adventure Mode, explore each of the Hub Worlds, collect the hidden Golden Eggs and unlock King Chicken!
- CHAMPION KART AND DECAL: Finish in the top 5 percent of the Grand Prix leader boards and win the Champion Kart and Neon Circus signature decal!
Will the arrival of the Neon Circus GP give you reason to once again hit the track in Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Should you not yet have picked up Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled then you can find it available on Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch right now. The usual digital store including the Xbox Store will give immediate access, whilst good old Amazon will happily provide you with a physical copy.